Email Me This Post as a PDF Document, PleaseYour Email Address Address
This area will get more and more downloadable files. I plan to put pretty much everything I have ever presented up here. Since I don’t plan to do more travel or seminars except at the University or Georgia level, it makes sense to allow others to see, learn from or even use my old presentations.
- Basics of Koi Health
- Presented in 2009; University of Georgia, Top Ten Things to Know
- Advanced Disease Navigation
- All Fish Disease Cases Start The Same; Diagnosed the Same Way, Here’s How
- APHIS Indemnity Documentation for Spring Viremia Slaughters / Remuneration
- Biological Assessment Form 2007 – A Step by Step Assessment of a Pond Environment Almost Anyone Can Do
- UGA Broodstock Health
- UGA Broodstock Health #2
- Nutrition for Canine Cancer Patients
- Home Made Diet For Dogs With Easy Ingredients and Nutrients and KCal Figured Out.
- Fish Health For Retailers with Emphasis on Salt in Business Settings
- How to Lose 150 Pounds in a Year With Stepwise Photos
- UGA 2007 Important Concepts
- Veterinary Practice Statement. Is what you’re doing illegal? Would the law consider it “practicing without a license?”
- Use Of The Microscope: Step by Step for Wet Lab
- The Big Wet Lab Presentation All Techniques Described
- “Your New Fish” a one page distribution for someone with new fish.